Saturday, April 11, 2009

bus post, delayed by comcast finally fixing the wireless here

I’m writing from the bus right now. My plan was to do homework on the bus ride and barely any work at home. Yet here I am six and half hours later, still in traffic, with no work started. Epic fail.

I was going to wait til I got home to finallllly write my comeback post, but trent informed me that I am the most outdated blog on his list. UNACCEPTABLE.

Since I returned from falling off the face of the earth, I have been trying to remember things that must be included in this epicly long post. Most importantly, I have a place to live next year (hallelujah). Im in a triple above chipotle, so you better wave to me whenever you go to chipotle.

My countdown until the end of tai chi has begun. Only 8 classes left! I recently realized that in high school, gym was moderately intense, and here it is PATHETIC. At first I thought this was because tai chi is at 9am and therefore inherently an awful class, but no. gym in high school could be at 7:30am and people showed more signs of life than seen in tai chi class. My new theory: this is due to the fact that it is all girls, not to be sexist or anything...

I am not Jewish (in case that didn’t come across clearly in earlier posts…). Yes, my name is technically Hebrew, but it is from the bible, which christians, namely alan, read at one point too. Except a lot of people here don’t believe me, and/or they think im lying. Sooooo, people have been saying happy holidays and Hebrew well-wishes to me all week due to my name. also, my professor changed English class to Sundays for two weeks to accommodate jewish holidays, which means we were supposed to have class on easter. I was not a happy camper, so she changed class this weekend to be an online discussion. On Sunday. I was like, ummm thanks a bunch but im not going on the computer during easter dinner with my family. Sooo yesterday she changed it so that I can go online on Saturday night and not lost credit. How considerate. k that’s the end of my I-hate-being-at-this-school-during-jewish-holidays rant. it will never be brought up again.

Wmij is finally on vk!!!!!!!!!! CELEBRATION! 2.5 WHOLE WEEKS WITH A SINGLE!!!! yes im a lil bit excited. I like my room so much better without her and virtual Israel man in it. it’s probably a sin to admit that on good Friday, but whatever. It’s the truth.

Last week wmij told me that she wanted to come to an orchestra concert that soobs and sopher dopher and I were playing in. this was highly suspicious of her, since she is a self-proclaimed non-liker of classical music. so why go to a classical music concert? she had no good answer. However, her subliminal motive finally came to me: she wanted proof that I play violin, because my violin hickey is insufficient proof to her. (quick flashback to September: I came back from practicing, and she saw my enlarged hickey and said, ‘I thought ur boyfriend went to school in maine. Am I wrong or…?” so yaaa, lets just say that she’s skeptical that my violin is the cause of my permanent hickey).

And now it is hour #7 on this bus. There’s a square hole in my window… I think that really shows what a high quality bus company lucky star is. Simply a luxurious experience. Im going to resume napping now, but just so you know, im back in the game and I will post again v. soon.

Laterade.

5 comments:

Le Franq said...

i bet you won't post for a week.
i have a theory. you just want a single so you can pull a wmij on the computer... god knows what you do when you're alone. i'll comment later i'm going to bed.
laterade gg inferior

Anonymous said...

Le Franq, I am sure Windancer resents that comment, but I am intrigued.

Windancer, how can you describe our high school gym classes as "moderately intense"?! I believe you got hit in the head by me in Team Handball, and I also gave a bloody nose to anybody in the class who happened to be in front of the goal when we were playing soccer.

As for your hickey, which you pretend is really from your violin, my step-aunt was definitely right.

writetrent said...

telling yourself that you're going to do work always fails. now you know

when you first said you were living above chipotle, i thought you were implying that chipotle was a dorm.. then i realized. too bad le franq never wants to have chipotle again... not that he can muster his lazy ass up anyway.

is wmij just coming back for finals? i think my violin hickey is fading and i don't know what to do! clearly i don't play violin anymore

Anonymous said...

One of my friends went to dinner with us last night wearing an unnaturally high collar. It turns out that she had at least 15 hickeys! Apparently, the guy sucked more than she did.

windancer said...

no le franq, u r gg inferior. also i do not pull wmij's in my single. def not.

trent, wmij is expected to make an appearance before finals begin. we'll see tho...

thats lovely, 39. just lovely.